Saturday, September 20, 2008

A BIG (anticipated already) surprise

Dee Dee recieved a packaged yesterday morning!! I was very sleepy and tired after tutorial yesterday because my tutemates were speaking really really loudy, and I felt like my head was going to burst. =(
But when I reached home, I was greeted with a huge 25kg box in my room!
Oklar, I suggested tht my parents do that and when they suggested that I used the postage money to go out and get some good dinner and drinks with my friends, I actually teared and said I WANT SOMETHING FROM HOME!!! =(
Im still a baby, I know =p
So guess who came out of he parcel first!

my 5 year old baby, ANGEL! missss huging this baby lor

Cards and presents from my parents, sisters , grandma, godma, and aunties! Andrew's mummy and daddy too!

The lovely, lovely cards which are stuck on my wall now. =) Special mention to ah kay, for making a scrapbook about us for my birthday! It was soo cute, she did it as if it was a project, with the introduction, index, acknowledgements.. so cute. I love it so much!!=) I cried lor when i saw this. serious! =) Nessy, i like ur naggy card too! Nagging me in my birthday card pulak!

#1 : A la gourmet non stick pan!! =)))) clever mummy

#2 : The art of Happiness , from my godparents =) so cute lah the book

#3: Home sweet home thing to hang on my door from my Granny! She bought this probably because she heard that I cried. she so sweeet =)

#4: Clothes from P&CO, and they fit me perfectly! Thank u!!

#5: A doggy keychain from my 6th auntie and family. I love this so much! I was laughing when I saw this. =)

But right, rmb I mentioned that my camera was a little cranky, and then I lost my camera charger, so I couldnt use it? Wondering how I managed to take such pretty clear pictures?? =)

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Give u a clue

Presenting my NEW SONY DSC - T300 Cyber Shot! Sliver in colour, and I immediately Blinged it with my faithful pearl coloured heart stickers I got frm Korea. =) Its sooo pretty, and I love it so much! =)) 10.1 mega pix baby! Just what I really really really needed =)




I was really really really happy yesterday. =)

Thank you so much, dearest Daddy, Mummy, Kay, Nessy, Mama, Papa, Ani, La yee for taking the time to write a card, and for just thinking of me. =) Thanks to kay for the scrap book! Did u realise we were wearing the same clothes in most of the pictures? haha

I love you all so much! Being away from home for the 1st time on my birthday is really sad. And its my 20th, means its really really time to grow up.

Thanks for the wonderful presents, cards, and Angel!!

The best present wasnt all the above, but it is having you all with me, loving me, and constantly thinking of me. Happy Giving Birthday to mummy tooo. =)

Happy Me, with a UFO on my head. hee

Its time to work my ass of for the coming exams!!!






I love my family. So so very much! =)

No comments: