Sunday, September 07, 2008

Murtabak

I was over at my friends place studying together one day, and we had to rush of to the hospital for a lecture, so she made my fry this squarish thingy from the fridge while she did her prayers.
OMG. yummy murtabak! one of my friends recipe, its definitely different from the real one, because she used pohpiah skin instead.
I liked it so much! I went to the asian shop to get pohpiah skin, and I dident know how to make the murtabak filling, with the minced chicken and all, so I used my normal curry chicken way of cooking it.

Yummy chicken curry filling wrapped up in pohpiah skin.. mm...

Fry it. Btw, i HATE this pan lor, its not a non stick pan, so things like chicken get stuck on the base.. rice get stuck.. ish.

There you have it. Piping hot curry chicken in side, and a crispy crispy pohpiah skin! =D

Bi said. " APPROVED!=)"


Love it!
Bt its kinda tiring chopping, and slicing everything at the begining.. onions, garlic, tomatoes, chicken.. but its super worth it because it was really really good. =)
Bi told me to add egg into it next time. Okay, I will! If you help me wth the chopping nxt time! =p

No comments: