Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Playing Around With The New Toy

Another picture of Gee Gee just because he is adorable, and super photogenic!

After a long day of tutorial, or lectures, all I think about is my double bed waiting for me at home.Especially if I was good enough to make the bed in the morning. You dont know how warm and comfy I get under my "duck feather" blanket!! =D


I finally found out how to make my pictures black and white on my Sony, but then it was just all luck, because I couldnt seem to find it gain. hmph. have to go and read the stupid manual again!

Anyway, nice nostalgic picture of the photoframe I gave baby for Vday this year. =) both of us a little kids on our "car" and "bicycle"


ooh la la.

Roast chicken!! =) But it didnt taste as good as it looks. Tamak me decided to pour a little too much olive oil, and it became pretty oily! blek.

More things to talk about, but I should be reading my case study for my assignment.

Cant believe its due on the 3rd. And i just started! *shakes head*

No comments: