Monday, October 27, 2008

27th October 2003

Dearest Mr A.C

(intended to put small hearts on my hands, and I did! but cleared it out to re write "dear andrew" and forgotten bout the hearts. =( )
oh anyway. Dearest Baby.. today is a special day for us.
Yes! 5 years since we were at City Square, where u finally decided to ask me (the floor =p) to be your girlfriend.
No celebrations though, because of our exams (pout) But we are making a nice lamb chop dinner! =)

HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY sweetheart. =)

lol, I wanted to take a nice shot of myself, and then i got shy, so I dragged care bear. =p


May we have many many more wonderful years ahead. Big hug! =)

I couldnt resist the crown. hahahahahaha



and wht a way to start our anniversary with a liverpool victory over chelsea!! =p =p =p

No comments: