Thursday, October 09, 2008

Yes, I'm still alive..
Dear forced me to blog today, so I guess I'll just drop a short note.

Sialans, holiday gonna over dy, and my routine throughout the past 2 weeks has been so repetetive, but heck.. no choice kan.. It goes a lil like this, wake up at 9, or 10, or maybe 11 somedays ---> study till evening ---> go gym run (I can do 6 km dy wei.. thats 2 km improvement from the start of hollies.. not bad I must say..) or play basketball --> cook, mandi ---> study till 2 or 3am..

Quite boring la liddat, especially when you see people from other courses so relaxed.. My frens over at biomed only have placements now, as their major exams were over and done with 5 weeks ago i think.. So they confirm pass dy la, and they're enjoying life now.. Initially dear and I had intentions to travel abit, but when you think bout it.. my exams are less than a month away.. damnnnnn medic school..

Aites thats all la, i'll blog again soon. like i said, just a quick update.. took me less than 5 mins to write this.. lolz..

love you dear, glad you likes your bag!!!! 5th year anivessary coming up this month.. but im brokes.. -_-

No comments: