Friday, October 24, 2008

Anatomy Blunders.


So I braved the heavy rain, walked through the strong wind, just for anatomy!

And the first organ I proudly indentifed was wrong. har har

My friend and I were even trying to find the renal arteries and renal pelvis on a SPLEEN.


HAHAHAHAHA. fail lor. But I did wonder why the kidneys were so funny loooking!


But the rest of the day was good, managed to remember here and there..

=)

And I was the last to leave okay!

*proud of the nerd in me*


The start of my STUVAC is here, meaning two whole weeks of hard work. One week for baby!


Nothing to exciting lar.

But we are comtemplating wether or not to go for a short holiday somewhere in Aussie after our exams, because both of us officially finish on the 17th, meaning we're going to have a week to spend before going back home.


We'll see how it goes!
I've missed 2 or 3 episodes of gossip girl already =(
Its okay, means I will be able to watch all 6 episodes straight after exams!




No comments: