Sunday, October 12, 2008

Shoes, Food and Nature (??)

Been wanting to get high wedge-y shoes for ages! When mum bought these a few months back, I wasnt too impressed! But I saw this, another design, similar to mums, and I couldnt help myself!
The 1st photo is really ugly tho, took it from the mirror, and I see alot of orbs! ahh!



The shoes are surprisingly quite comfy for their height, wore It once to Jesmond for grocery shopping, I carried 4 huge bags of grocery back from the bus stop to home in this shoes okay!! bus stop is like 5 minutes away lar, but still! It was super heavy, stupid andrew bought a whole carton of pepsi lah! 24 cans i think, plus a laundry plastic basket. So he had no hands as well.
My second pair of shoes! I like this one alot. Loooks realy nice, and its super comfy! Havent wore it out, just around my room though =p Going to wear it to lectures tomorow!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raya 2008 - went to two houses and had very yummy lunch for 2 days! =) This is the house two doors away from me. They made nasi bryani, ayam masak merah, achar, ketupat, rendang.. The made really awesome cookies as well! =)

This was at the other girls house, the 2nd years. They made nasi kerabu, and I accidentally ate beef. OOps. it looked like coconut! and they didnt tell me.. soo... sorry kuan yin!
Roti Jala, curry,ketupat.. murtabak.. and some kuih! hehe

This was during the holidays, we decided to take the train to Hamilton for some chinese food! Wasnt really really that nice though, not enough taste! Love the whole "box" idea thing though..


Our last mooncake! We bought 8 pieces.. and the last one tasted reallly nice, ate it with some tea.. nice. =)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My university! What else! =p I think this was on the way to te train station at Uni,but we use the same pathway to go the gym as well. Pretty flowers. =p




oh! I was in my toilet the other day, and I thought I saw the prettiest - cotton candy look alike clouds, and I took this! Turn out pretty artistic I would say! =p Those ugly, finger-like projections are from a tree outside my toilet, I wondery why there arent any flowers yet though.



Last but not least. hahaha

I used my camera's paint settings to make this photo, copied YM's style by putting the hearts on the flowers tho. =p what too do, she was so artistic, I might put up th pictures she editted when I have time!


Vernesse says I must blog about her.

Hm.. Nessy is my little sister. She is very tall. Dont like her.

kidding.. love you so much, u 11 year old giant.

No comments: