Friday, January 23, 2009

Dating for a 5 year old couple.

Guess what we did today! =) Going out for 5 years already, we seldom go on exciting, fun dates. Our days out together consist of makan-ing, window shopping, and if Im lucky, a movie! lol

Dear brought me out to do some shoppin at Kerrys, then I wanted to get some ice kacang because I was so thirsty, but he brought me to play Archery and Bowling! lol
I had so much fun! hehe. I was kicking my baby's ass loh!

Archery was alright, but quite hard to shoot. Hand hurt alot after that. =(

Bowling Balls! =) I was kinda shocked when he agreed to go for bowling, I remember him telling me he hated it.
I actually have a picture of our scores, but he said I cant put it up. Coz I beat him!! heee




I had alot of fun today.
We finished Heroes, managed to get OC season 2 on dvd, bought bedsheets, played bowling, archery.
Im gona miss you when u go back this Monday. Its silly because I will be seeing you in two weeks. But I still miss you every single second when you are not in sight. =)
On a rather random note...
BIG MISSION : I have this baby ulcer growing on the right side of my bottom lip, and I
am not going to allow this to ruin my CHINESE NEW YEAR.
Painful eating? Swollen lip? NOOOO!!!
SALT, COFFEE POWDER? i will do anything to stop this little bugger from growing!!! =(




4 comments:

castalnetta said...

salt!

or go into guardian and get that very sweet cherry flavoured gel that is meant for ulcers

Natasha Lim said...

u and your long time best friend, ulcer! lmao

get the melon powder from chinese herbal shop! it works great!

Desiree said...

i tried salt ade, for 2 days! then coffee powder twice, haha. and today i got some ulcer meds to numb it. becoming bigger. =(

i get less ulcers these days!

been so long since i use the melon powder lor! still selling meh?

Natasha Lim said...

of course they're still selling it! i remember using it in ms lim's tuition hahaha