Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Less than a week

-Liverpool just drew 1-1.. knnccbpkm.. spoil my day dy-

Will be leaving for Oz coming monday, which means I have less than a week left. All in all, I've been back home for round 2 months, which I feel is too damn short, compared to everyone else in Australia who start late Feb/early March.

Looking back, hollies have been enjoyable, to say the least. Family made a trip to Japan, friends made a trip to penang, and I've been seeing dear like a bunch of times every week. =) We've only stepped into the cinema twice tho, watching Yes Man and Ip Man. sads. Dear doesnt like to watch movies with me anymore i thinks.

Trying to think how to enjoy the next few days to the fullest. Can i not sleeps? go out everyday? atleast watch all the new dvds you have? Atleast get some new year shopping done tho I wont be around for new year? Add the fact that I dont even know if i'm coming back during the June/July break.. We'll see how that goes.

I reckon I should get a little bit of sleep now. Will be going over to dear's place in a few hours time to try and finish our 10 episodes of Heroes -season 3 that we have on dvd.

outs

No comments: