Friday, January 02, 2009

Japan 08

These are the long overdue pics from my Japan trip. There really wasnt alot of pics with me innit tho, since I was too caught up worrying bout exam results. Sorrie that the pics are pretty big in size, but you shud blame it on Streamyx or maxis broadband or whatever you use.




Arriving in Tokyo. At first I thought I would play macho and just put on 1 jacket.



Okay, maybe should put another layer of sweater on.



And then must put hoodie up too. Basically I had a tshirt on, 1 jacket over it, and then another jacket. In order to redeem my machoness, there I was eating an ice cream altho it was so damn cold.



Japanese food. Didnt think i was gonna like it, but oh shiznits, im addicted to sticky rice and tempura!




The signature Universal Studio globe thing.




I thought this ride was quite a waste of time, considering the 30 mins queue. This was Jaws btw. Must respect the Japanese tho, they had this guy to play the captain of the boat for every ride mar, and then he has to keep pretending to be shocked everytime Jaws appear and act all enthusiastic trying to shoot it down.



KOBE BEEEEEEEEEFFF!



Me praying to pass everytime I was brought to a temple in Japan.


Yes, more sticky riceeeeee..
Mount. Fuji, covered with snow. This was the scenery from where we had our breakfast. I thought I was gonna be able to go pretty high up, but in the end...



This was the closest I got to seeing snow.. sighz.. Bus driver said its too dangerous to go so high up.
This really felt akward! quite hard to walk in this wei, must like, take small steps in order to not expose myself.



Hiro Nakamura.


The new Nissan Fairlady. Once you convert it, it costs only about Rm150k in Japan. Ok, not only la, 150k is still a huge amount. But over here, its prolly gonna cost more than 400k wei..



A great dane we saw on the street. This guy was sort of 'showing off' his dog la, standing there in the middle of the street liddat, with a HUGE crowd surrounding him. prolly felt like a star or sumin.. lolz
Thats about it, a quick summary of Japan 08. Ohyea, a happy new year to everyone, and hopefully this year is gonna be good for you peoples. 08 sure flew by fast, with alot of memorable moments, including having my tooth chipped off thanks to dear's muscular arms! heh. Cheeers!
Last thing, theres a new pet in dear's house! I'll let her blog about it! heh. Love you lots bi!

No comments: