Friday, January 09, 2009

Singapore Trip

The main reason we went to Singapore was to get baby his Zoom Kobe IV smth smth shoe! We walked SOOOOOOOOOOOOO far to look for this particular shop. 5 nike shops, and only one had his shoes. Grr. Being the good girlfriend, I accompanied him, and up til now, my legs are hurting! hmph.

Well, at least he got his hands/or feet on these precious babies! haahaa. I must admit they look pretty impressive lah! we chose the purple and white ones coz my boy is classy like that. haha (as if)
Finally, after we got the shoes.. we went shopping for my stuff! Budden I couldnt find anything i liked, and so i went home with only 3 nike water bottles. Always wanted a small pink one, and I finally found it! for 6.80 sing smore!

We reached Marsiling at 3.30 to wait for his daddy to bring us home. Its nice travelling in and out of Singapore in a nice comfy car. =) Normally its all crampy in our CRV, or sweating in buses.
I get the whole back seat for myself leh!
us at Orchard Road
Us at the Heeren, or was it Hereen?

Us at some water fountains! lol


Us in the MRT, i wanted to take a picture of our reflection, and he was saying No! other ppl wll think we are taking their picture and they wont like it! blablabla

I enjoyed myself alot! Tho I wished I could do smore shopping. . hmph
chelle is better shopping partner.
cant wait to see u on the 12th and give mel our present! heeeeee

love u bi! heee

No comments: