Tuesday, January 20, 2009

So I finally gotten my laptop back from some random shop Andrew found in JJ.
RM1250 GONE!
=(
stupid motherboard thingy.
But my lappie is faster now, so no complainin there.

So I woke up around 6.30 this morning, to bath and get ready coz I was going to accompany my mum and Vernesse to the hospital for her annual check up. We waited 4 hours =(
But it ended well because everything looks fine! So Nessy dosent need to go back to visit the doctors nemore. hee

Came home, and soon after, my dear Boyfriend drove to my house to watch Heroes.
We watched like 4 episodes and he went back around 4.30 to beat the jam. -.-"

Funny story!

Bi called me when he reached home
Apparently, he left the CD's on his carroof, coz he wanted to put the cookies at the back, and then clever Bi drove off! with the CD'S UP THERE! lol

So I had to walk out and help him find lor.
I kept laughing and giggling to myself. hahahahaha. silly boy!
Lucky for him, they fell down while he was at the junction very near to my house. So I picked them up, went back into the house and called him to laugh at him again.

Sigh. Dear. Always there to do something silly to make my day. =)

Mum bought Little Nyonya for me! So Ive been watching and watching these past few days.
Already at episode 18! =D

4 comments:

castalnetta said...

i watched little nyonya on youtube! hahahah

Desiree said...

lol! then very slow lah! watch finish d?

ray88shell said...

you bought the dvd? u can actually dload it online u noe, that's wat my frens did. haha.. and i copied from them :P

btw rachael here :D

Desiree said...

yalor. bought the dvd. 4 disc only!
but then dl-ing takes such a long time! lazy to wait. haha

=)i noe its u! i read ur blog too!