Thursday, March 12, 2009

Good night :)

Downloaded this iblogger application into the phone so I can blog through here easily. 99 cents only! So I might have spelling errors because im still not an expert touch screen typist

Am on my bed now trying to sleep. Was still I'm my needing mood but then I got so hungry that I decided to sleep it off!! Brush teeth already mah!

So good nite. :)

Missing family alot! Can't wait to send them the parcel!

Missing baby as well. He surprised me yesterday by sneaking back home after his half day. When ii came from hospital, I saw him grinning in my room. LOL

Can't wait to see you tomorow!

Also. I went out again today!! And I bought this skirt ii was eyeing since last week. It was 120 aud last week. But it was on discount this time! So I bought it! 50% off mah!

No comments: