Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter Show 2010

This would be my third time to the Easter Show, so I was just looking forward to spending a day with Andrew, and eating Korean food later that night!
We caught the 8 + train in the morning, and slept the whole 2 hr 40 minute ride to Sydney.
We managed to visit the Farm Nursery this time though! And it was super nice!
Petting baby lambs, cows, sheep. They were so adorable!


This was a baby cow. I had to fight with the little kids for a photo. They were hogging the cow! and force feeding it till it got pretty irritated.


We had the fries that I wanted to try 2 years ago but didnt. Had to queue up for pretty long, but it was worth it! Quite yummy!

I got so excited about this! I cant rmb what it is called, but I think it was a snowie cup or smth.

You can get to choose an mix your flavours. Was very good as it was quite a hot day!
Saw many cute dogs and animals, but I cant be bothered to upload all the pictures.




Manage to catch Suzie and Cheryl before I left! I was suppose to follow them, but they were leaving too early and were going to hang around Central before coming to the show.

I had fun at the show, although we didnt bother playing any games to win soft toys. We have too many I dont know what to do with them when we have to move out at the end of the year.

Thanks for bringing me out that day! <3

No comments: