Monday, April 12, 2010

I love my new header! Its so funny! =)

I had GP placements this morning, and decided to stay for a full day since my GP told me a patient with good cardio signs was coming in this afternoon. He left me in the room with her and I manage to find her murmur!
It was quite easy, but this is the first time I have ever heard a heart murmur on my own =)

Anyway. After placements, dear picked me up and all I wanted to do was to lie down in bed when I realized it was 4.40 and I needed to go for netball practice =(
I was soooooo tired and sleepy, and begged dear to drive me to the forum!
Game was good, although I was abit nervous and threw the ball anywhere I could whenever I caught it which was quite dumb!
Am going to play subs this Saturday, no stress! So thats good =)

Came home, had a nice bath, then had dinner. I slept till 8.40 and sat on my table to study.

Its 12.36 now and I just started studying!
Got distracted with Hotel City, Pet Society (its monday!) and photoshop!

Long day ahead tmr...
9-5 classes, then netball after that.
=(

No comments: