Friday, June 24, 2005

been bz

~Andrew~
heyz... i havent bloggin much these days... its cuz ive been caught up wid alotta stuff and its hard to find time to even blog bout my daily affairs..had my Open Day today, which meant no school..!!!!!! suprisingly, my class teacher did not complain much about me ... i thought she was gonna blabber to my dad for 10 mins or so.. thank god it lasted oni for a minute or two..
i went to cs to watch Initial D with the guys after that... and yea, IT IS THE SHIT .. the driftin scenes look awesome ,and you'll leave the cinema feelin puas and not thinkin twice on wedar ur Rm10 went to waste onot, unlike certain movies...
been feelin hella tired the past few days..i myself dunno why.. ive been gettin enuff rest n alotta sleep ,but my body macam too tired to do anytin oso.. aihz..
dunno wat else to blog about right now.. guess i'll update this some other time aite..
pzzzzzzzzz

No comments: