Sunday, June 26, 2005

like andrew said, we only have 6 more months..after tt hu noes wut will happen, altho its not likely me and andrew go to diffrent countries afta tt..like i mentioned..daddy asked me bt goin to aussie again.. i said i dont want to.. but i din reali give him the reason..wut im tryin to sae is tt if we dun go to a same palce to study nxt year..or rather in a half a year.. i dunoe wu wud happen...sigh~ juz hope everythin will b as i planned..

tuition wasnt ttt bad.. im getin lazy at writing notes, so frmo now on i'll gez listen to him..hahaa..wic is not that bad either.. yawnz. i bought a book..wer rainbows end... its quite a nice book.. haha.. saw fangi readin it..so i decided to read it too..tryin to finish it quickly so i can go on studyin.. i wanna study hard..so i can plan my future myself..without ppl tellin me wut im spose to do.. tokin crap.. argh..

No comments: