Wednesday, June 29, 2005

sch sux

~Andrew~
School's borin... oh wait..who doesnt know that already eh..?
But school's really a waste of time la, i go to sch everyday and dun learn anytin.. i sit in class, and when the teacher teaches, my ears will fall to sleep whilist my eyes try to stay awake.. stayin at home and studyin on my own is better la,seriously... but heck, all the complainin in the world wont change anytin..
past few days ive been dling alot of Intial D animes... its much better than the movie la, since the movie only covers a lil bit of the anime .. i cant get Stage 1 n 2 tho..any1 hu got it pls do contact me aite..?
This week's english week, bleh.. shud've join the scrabble competition, atleast it'll give me a reason to skip classes nah mean..? even if i go there and get trashed n stuff, i dun mind.. its better than sittin in class n doin nutz..
july's approachin soon..the month where there's gon be an IU durin every week. SAB's IU is this saturday..not sure bout the time tho.. aint sure wedar i can go also onot,got some moral project to do.. ish.. and ya..moral project..my sch's rushin the thing..we haven even done a thing yet..and must hantar by the end of july..shit ..gotta work fast now...
kla..im off to do my add m3 and bump to Teh Tarik Crew...pzzzz

No comments: