Saturday, June 25, 2005

long long long

hey.. havent been bloggin at all for many many daez.. hehe.. ystd was open day.. wasnt v worried becoz im quite sure i havent offended any teachers.. YET.. haha.. suprisingly, my mum ..after 11 years of takin report cards talked and gossiped with my class teacher!! haha.. she wud neva takem ore then 2 minutes.. normally.. haha.. the talk bt me, being ex convent gurls, ANDREW?!?, my sisters.. ahaha.. ran back to class wid mummy to finish my PEKA, then after tt, we went down.. showed mummy jasveens baby brother.. and then she spoke to mrs emilda.. she was tellin me tt no one had more fun in high sch then we gurls in convent.. and we're gonna ave such wonderful emories..so for this 3months..we shud reali study hard..gosh.. 3 MONTHS!!! tts wut is left u noe!! for SPM!!!! ahhh......... eh.. 4months rite? so i'll make me entry short to study a lil bout chemistry..examz nxt month.. exactly nxt month i think..then holiz, then trials..wic i seriously need to do well in .. coz i'll be using tt results to get into college.. prents have been thinkin of puttin me stratight to austrailia, trinity college, with my cousin.. but i dun think i wanna go there.. =( main reason, coz of andrew.. ahaa.. i noe tts wrong, but heck care la...

No comments: