Thursday, November 23, 2006

~Andrew~
So yeap.. prom has ended.. parted ways with everyone, and guess I wont be seeing those faces for some time.never know, some day, someone might just organize a reunion eh..hopefully everyone gets to become whatever they wanna become, cuz the bunch of classmates that I know definitely deserve it.. props to yall..
so how was prom?? food was average la, the waiter was a complete joker...no pun inteded la, but he provided a bunch of laughs.. lolz..the performances were so-so la, tho there were only a handful.. and sound system wasnt the best..but yea, prom night was all about every1 dressing nicely, where no one really bothered bout wats going on infront as it was always picture taking time..

so prom ended, and like at 1 am, my hsemate called me. and guess whats the great news wei..my house got farking robbed..as in, someone broke into our house, and prolly karate chop bits and pieces of our door, and stole our stuff.. lost my IPOD and pendrive..fuck ar!!suay until lidat wan.. all my music gone.. dahla steal ipod, then wan steal my pendrive, where all the backup music files are at... still dont know how they manage to get inside the house tho, cuz its near impossible that they climb up to the 3rd floor and shit.. cant do shit bout it now la, just gotta move on and live on without music for a while.. ish..

k,i'll post up them pics now..and i'll let dear post up the ones with her and her frens..so atleast she'll blog.. :D

No comments: