Saturday, November 25, 2006

i apologize for my dissapearance for a long long time... due to my laziness, and of course, my exams..=) which were over quite a long time ago!!!
in between, my parents came up to get some of my stuff down.. most of my classmates decided to go to times square and i managed to brave myself to try all the rides there!! was quite scary.. but i managed to come out alive!!! will post the pictures when im using my lappy..

oh yea.. did i mention i got myself a new phone?!? weee! its a Z610i, i got the blue wan... i guess thats the prettiest colour! loving it alot.. heehee

well.. a year has passed.. so very quick huh?
this year, has been totally diffrent. as i managed to stay alone in kayelle without my parents.. ate unhealthy food for many days.. and i even made the library my new home! i met nice people, iritating people, and insensitive people.. but SAM is just a year.. sad that i will not be able to see some, but a big hurrah, as i wont be able to meet some anymore.. (haha, im evil, but hey, im sure everyone is evli too, they juz dun say it =) )

Newae, prom... i night that everyone ws waiting for.. turn out to be quite boring actually.. hahaa.. minus the taking picture part, and the dancing!! whee!! was the 1st time i dance.. not including performances lar.. lol and the first time i danced with dearie!! heehe.. he was sooo cute. :P sad thing was, there were no SLOW songs! i mean.. its PROM! i alwiz see couples dancing during prom on TV~! SO unfair!! was waiting and waiting. hmph!
will post the pictures later tooo..

*oh man, medicine making me drowsy ade*

todae was fun.. woke up at 10.45, dad made breakfast for us! hehe
then we had high tea at hyatt! i ordered peach+apple and apple+banana juice..so nice! =) food there was OKAY lar... then we went to tebrau to watch death note.. after that, we went for korean food.. =) niceness!!!

and now, im gonna disturb bibi.. jiayou liverpoooool!!! i'll make sure u'll never walk alone! haha *omg, that was so lame* weeee!

No comments: