Sunday, November 26, 2006

Movies

Feeling hella bored and restless right now.. So I ended up finding for a bunch of movie trailers.. Actually manage to find a couple of interesting movies coming out next year or so..


First of, the Spiderman 3 trailer looks awesome.. I think I see Venom in there...or atleast thats Peter Parker in a black suit..oh wait, there's both i think..dunno la.. looks sick tho..Sandman's also inside.. so yea, theres gon be tons of CG effects..



Ohyea, I didnt even know they were making another Rocky movie!! shit ,Stallone's gotta be mad old already.. from the trailer, the movie's gon be pretty much the same la.. I mean, wat difference could u have made to the storyline after filming like, 5 Rocky Balboa movies.. I like the feel of the movie tho, it looks very modern, with all the ESPN coverage and stuff..



The Simpsons are also having a movie!! Finally..its bout time the yellow people get their shine on the big screen.. Cant wait.. should provide a bunch of laughter with them intelligent jokes..

No comments: