Monday, November 13, 2006

How many more??

~Andrew~
1 more paper..its just too good to be true.. SAM is finally comin to an end.. the exams however, have been hard and the mornings have been hectic and tiring... I cant wait to catch up on sleep hours, cuz my eyes are really too tired to do much.. the grand finale is Wednesday, which coincidentally is the hardest subject of all, Chem.. hopefully Im able to pull up my scores a lil bit.. I really need that extra push right now..
Ohyea, check this out!! Dude actually used my name.. lol.. got a shock when one of my juniors messaged me saying wheter I did set up a website sellin tips onot.. shit just blew me off.. anywayz, website seemed pretty useful in spotting questions tho.. could've used that for Biology last year, where I totally flunked that paper..
cant believe how fast this year has passed tho.. managed to put on a whole diff image, where I was forced to keep silent and cut down on all the dirty jokes and mad antics..pretty much suprised myself that I managed to stay away from the so called kay elle life, and instead studied much more than I did for SPM..so tats one of the good things i learnt thruout the whole year la, actually puttin effort in studying... atmosphere here is way different from when it was in MSAB, i guess thats why we din have any straight A1's last year .. :P
and BTW, Next week is also Prom Nite..dear's gon be my date.. :D : the nite where for once, I wont be lookin THAT cincai afterall.. Still have yet to find my attire tho.. hopefully can find one soon la.. need to present myself abit formal, so lets see what i can find.. will try to keep the pics posted.. I swear i gotta find a bluetooth yaw, need to transfer all these pics that I got on my phone..

alrite, gotta go now.. Im ghosttttt..

"They say yall like animals, makin out infront of others"

No comments: