Saturday, November 25, 2006

last minute..

See, we were only suppose to come back to jb on the 1st of Dec.. but since my house got robbed , meaning that I can no longer stay there, and the amount of luggages Ive got is ALOT, we both decided to get a bus ticket back home to jb for these few days.. hehe..was pretty much a last minute decision, but Im def glad to be back in JB again..spent the whole of yesterday on my PS2, so damn addictive wei... BUT, 2 of the 3 games I bought from Sunway cant work.. 1 of it hang halfway, the other wan cant load at all.. sial! so im stuck with playin NBA Live 2007 till I stack up on games..

ohyea, decided to just put some pics up ar.. malas nak type.. ppl prefer to look at pics right.. so here's some stuff that really gets on my nerves..



My London London London.. lolz. shit just gets on my nerves.. hate the song, hate the video..hate Fergie...



would some1 please give the Black Eye Peas a black eye please..see i know alotta ppl who prolly bump and dance to this song.. but seriously, wats this song all about? u know they're prolly just exploiting the mainstream audience, the ones who go for a catch chorus and tune, without bothering bout the content..



This is way too funny.. K-Fed.. Popozao.. his attempt at a brazilian ass shaker track..



Song that im reffering to : Teriyaki Boyz- Tokyo Drift..the beat is simple but catchy no doubt.. what i cant stand is the gal's voice on the chorus.. Fast and furiousssssss...

No comments: