Wednesday, November 15, 2006

its over

~Andrew~
lets let out 3 huge cheers due to the fact that college life is finally over!! yeapz, today was the last paper, and it def felt hella good to get it all over and done with... Hollies are finally here, but as usual.. Im left askin "Is this all??", the same question Ive been askin myself after SPM was over..but this is kay elle afterall, so I'll be spoilt for choices of places to hang out at (my grammar might be wrong..but hu cares.. ESL dah habis kan??)..
haven made much plans yet for the next few days, but surely got stuff to do wan la..once again, this is not JB, where there's only City Square and City Plaza to chill out at, the latter being the favoured hangout place for us guys now..
cant wait to touch down to JB tho, and no matter how much I sound like I hate that place.. there's still nothing like ma hometown.. Its gon be a good December too as all of us guys are on our respective breaks.. so yea, there's gon be more late nights,futsal, and basketball to come..

*stops..pause.thinks*
this whole year has passed by very fast, and college life wasnt what I thought it would be.. it wasnt more relaxed than sec school, and it surely wasnt as fun..I appreaciate the freedom I got, but I def also appreaciate the comforts of home...Surviving here in My Place Apartment wasnt an easy task, especially with it being in such a terrible condition.. The water source to the main bathroom is DIRTY, thus everyone has to share the same common bathroom.. just imagine how the bathroom looks like la, 6 ppl sharing..not that nice right..??k, no more bad points...lolz..on the other hand, my classmates this year were def different ,as its the first time in 5 years Ive been in a guy girl class.. atmostphere this time around was also different as everyone took studies seriously, but Im not gon kal em nerds tho.. realised that this ppl were all studyin hard as they needed the grades to ensure that they've got a place to study.. So to anyone who thinks that going to the libry daily be a nerdy thing to do.. maybe its just cuz those ppl are the ones who really need a place in university.. yeap, just something to ponder..
k, off I go now.. gon blog some other time yeapz.. pz

No comments: