Saturday, June 14, 2008

75% done

So while dear is enjoying her well deserved break, I have a couple more days to go before my final paper on Wed.. woot woots..

Hows my exams so far? Bloooooddddyyyy hard.. Cant believe it, study so much for the past month oso didnt help much. What helped more was going thru some of the past years the morning before one of the papers, and a couple of questions came out. I'm most pissed at my Medical Science MCQ paper tho. Long story shot, its a 90 question multiple choice paper, 3 hours given. And to my disbelief when I flipped the first 5 pages of the booklet during reading time, its ALL anatomy.. wtf wtf..

I dont fancy anatomy, I find it boring and takes up alot of my memory cap. And this sem, I wasnt too pleased with the lecture notes.. He basically only has 10 slides per lecture, and i think we only got him for 4 times or so this sem. And guess what most of the anatomy was on.. The thorax, which when I last checked, was only 2 slides long on one of his lectures, and they were mostly pictures!! Who knew it was gonna be that important to the point that half of the anatomy questions were simnply based on the ribs and all.. Come onnnnnn, we're learning bout the heart and lungs anyways, that should be more important!

Anyways, that was on Thurs, so I've had plenty of time to rest since then. Was feeling sick towards the nite, and slept for around 12 hours on Thursday, and 10 hours last night. Managed to hit the gym on Friday and play some ball tho, and my body started aching like hell today morning. I guess thats what you get when you stop playin sports for 3 weeks or so..

So jealous of dear right now, she just seems so free!! And she's going back to Malaysia earlier smore.. traitor!

Imma end this off with some shoe I 'designed' while I was bored.. This is what you do when studyin is killin you and you need a break.. props to nikeid


1 comment:

Desiree said...

wah. bi, look like mcd ask nike to do wan. teeheehee