Friday, June 13, 2008

Me, being long winded. Nebody missed me? =)

I took my paper yesterday.
Yes, the paper that kind of ruin my life.
But to be honest, staying at home for that amount of period of time wasnt really, that bad..
I had really good home cooked food everyday, I didnt have to worry about a thing, I had my loved ones around me 24/7 ..

So anyway..
The paper was alright this time around. I mean, there were definitely still some questions that I couldnt answer, but Im not really worried about it. Ive done my best, and I know that I put in 120% effort this time around. If I dont pass (touch wood), It probably means God is shouting THIS IS NOT THE PATH FOR YOU, SWEETHEART!! at me..

I was pretty happy about the exam till I went home, got bored and started panicking.
What if I shaded E, when I chose D as the answer??
What if I made a mistake in shading and I didnt realise it?
I couldnt even remember checking if all my answers were consistent, but I do believe I am not that irresponsible when it comes to exams. I do remember checking before the lady told us it was time to put our pencils down. But I cant seem to picture or remember doing it.
Andrew said he dosent think I would forget checking, and I believe I was careful..
But still, theres this really nagging feeling at the back of my head..

Oh well, whats done is done.

I went shopping today =)
This is probably the first time I shopped heaps..
I bought presents for my two lovely sisters.
Bought a spag strap, sweater, hairbands, a dress, a blouse and mum's boots

I have this thing for hair bands? But I dont seem to dress myself up properly.
I buy and buy, but it just sits there, slowly dressing itself with dust..

Heading home this tuesday. I am really excited about this, but really worried as well. Why?
Its the first time this bratty princess is taking a flight back home. All by herself.
Its probably the first time I will be spending nearly 10 hours all alone..
Bought a book by Jodi Picoult to keep me company on the flight back.
Cant wait to be back, where my little heart belongs. =))

Even writing this post makes me think about the exam.
I know I did my best, and I know my marks will improve. What more , I have been speaking more during tutorials and doing OK during case presentations at the hospital.
I really need to pass this. Because I really want to be a doctor.

Why oh Why must there be so many obstacles just to reach this dream of mine.
I have this love-hate relationship with Newcastle.
I love it because it chose Andrew and myself, but I hate it because of its really stupid system.
Also, my friends from this year told me that the barrier system involves all the subjects? So if they fail medical science or public health, they get sent home as well?
Poor them..

Anyway..

ooh! I bought a card for Andrew. Better get to writing it before he comes back...

xoxo
DeeDee Tee

No comments: