Saturday, June 14, 2008

I woke up to my second day of freedom at 10.40am?
Decided to make brunch instead of having brekkie, and then going back to the kitchen today.

Thinking of what to eat everyday is a real pain in the ass! After a mini argument (mostly just in our minds) I decided to make chili tuna puffs.
I didnt realise that I had two sheets of pastry puff left, so after thinking for a rather long time, I took out my frozen vegetables, mixed it with pasta sauce, add 2 chunks of cheddar, and ended up with 4 yummy looking/tasting puffs!

Spend the rest of the day reading my book. I know I was suppose to save it for the trip but I couldnt resist the temptation of just lazing in bed reading.
Its been nearly 5 months since I had the privilege of doing that.
So off I drifted into the world of words.
Im a really slow reader though, and I hate reading for too long. My eyes get hazy and blurry after a while.

Did the laundry with Bi today, we had too! I was running out of underwear. har har

what else what else...

mmhmm.

I feel like going shopping again. I wanna buy shorts! Bi, bring me? pretty please?

No comments: