Monday, June 16, 2008

Im Cools Likes That

Dear is gonna be flying off soon!! In 12 hours time to be exact, but she has to catch the 5smth am shuttle service to the airport... Wonder if we're gon be sleeping tonite, its already 12.30 am..

Time sure passed hella fast this semester, and Im glad she's already having her hollies.. I'll be coming back soon too, on the 26th June.. Hopefully you know what to do when you're in the airport yeap dear! I've already told you everything you need to know, so dont say I didnt help.. Wonder why she wanna go fly back so early, causing both of us to catch our flights alone! sob sobz.

1 more paper left.. Cant wait for these exams to be over with. Pretty much given it my all lar, so Im satisfied no matter what the results are. Kk, exams arent over yet, so I shud prolly study a lil bit more. Gonna just post a couple of random pics as I doubt I've uploaded anything for awhile now. Ive got no camera, so dont blames me.



This is gonna keep me company after my exams since dear is not here. GTA IV and NBA 2K8. Metal Gear Solid 4 is on its way, once Im done with robbing and shooting dudes on the streets of Liberty City.



My 19" gaming monitor. Maybe I should've gotten a 22" one, but whatevers. Im satisfied.



Warming up before one of the league matches. Finished joint 3rd in this one. Had a strong team which I felt was prolly the top two teams in the league, but we lost to the eventual winners. They took advantage of our height and just kept getting the easy under baskets.



My basketball rotation shoes. Black is the Converse Wades 1.3 and the whites are the Zoom BB Lows. Pretty comfy shoes if u ask me, would def recommend it to any1 who balls.



And lastly, have a safe trip yeaps dear! Dont get lost in the airport ar! Hopefully time's gonna pass fast for you while you're on the plane. Cant wait to see you in JB! Muakz! Btw, I am not sporting the latest 'I'm so emo' hairstyle type of thing. Thats just messy me, who is thinkins bout going balds but prolly shouldnt. lolz.

No comments: