Sunday, June 08, 2008

Stupids



I honestly feel so stupid and embarssaed. Euro 2008, the 2nd biggest football tournament after the World Cup had started yesterday, and I had no ideaaaaa about it. Damnnnnnn.. I guess I could blame the usuall football sites that I visit for not having much coverage on it, basically because they're Enlgish and England arent in it. lol.. but still, how can I call myself a football fan now.. sadness.. Cant help it, been so busy studying the past few days..

Only 1 more day left.. Almost dieded when I saw the past year questions just now.. Theres this lecturer, who submitts questions which have nothing to do with the syllabus, and he never finishes his lectures in the first place! its like, he has 60 slides, and he only covers 20 of em.. Whats worse than having a lecturer like that, you may ask.. How bout one who doesnt put his lectures up??? Ishhhh.. and then he come out a list of stuff that he wants us to know 1 week b4 exam.. Its basically a pdf file , 8 pages full, with some questions not relating to what Ive been studying..geramzzzzz..

On a lighter note..



Take a look at the casts for Dragonball The Movie.. and first thing you'll notice, is that they're kwai los.. Having always pictured Goku to be an asian looking guy, this sure is a turn off..



Just compare both.. Nuff said

No comments: