Saturday, June 21, 2008

Back home since the 17th.
To quote dad, this is the biggest thing I did in my life alone. lol

The journey was really very long, a total of 21 hours!
I took the happy cabby, and they had some passengers who needed to go to another part of Sydney. So in total, it was a four hour drive to the airport. =(
I slept most of the time though.. Reached the airport at 9, and I had to wait another 3 hours for the plane to take off.

8 hours passed really really slowly. It was pretty fun when Andrew and I were trying to save money 2 months back by not including the "food option" but my tummy was making alot of funny noises through out the plane ride! It was also my first time in 19 years that I had to sit with someone I didnt know, and it had to be a huge Pakistani guy.

Was kind of iritated because he was speakin soooooooo loudly to another friend on the other aisle, and I could feel his hand hair brushing and tickling my arm!! =(
Then he started complaining about how expesive food was in the air plane. what to do right.. grr
Also, he's legs kept coming over my side of the chair, so I practically squeezed myself to the other side.

It was only 6 hours later that I warmed up to him, and we started talking about Malaysia's foood and stuff.. Seems like he was working in Msia for quite some time b4 this, and he really loved KL alot.

When I reached Kayelle, I walked all the way out, got my ticket to go back to Jaybee, and off I sat outside the boarding gates eating my Uncle Toby bar, and reading this book which I have yet to finish.

After a 2 hour wait, I took another flight home to Jaybee. Saw daddy first. then the girls, and mummy.

Nessy has grown sooo tall! Kaytrieese shrunk!! =)

AM really glad to be home....
life is always good!

oklah. lazy d.

No comments: