Sunday, July 05, 2009

and here is the guy version

Tell us about the first time you met and your first impression of him/her:

I saw bibi in primary school. Thought she was very cute carrying her table into class! Hehe. Abit short tho, but still, very cute!

What’s a weird habit or quirk that s/he has?:

She likes to camwhore!! Like ,in diff outfits, or just random pics of herself since her macbook has a built in webcam!

What makes him/her sad?:

Errrmmmm… when exams are hard!! Then she very very sad wan, can cry oso. A lot of times dis happen dy, first year, and then this year!

What makes him/her angry?:

When I play baseketball, or soccer,or go frens house longer then I told her. Then come home she sometimes lock the door don’t let me come in smore. Luckily now no more liddat dy!

What excites him/her?

When we make nice plans like holliday plans, but too bad our plan this time tak jadi. But I promise it wil jadi the next time round!

Tell us something funny about him/her:

Dada gets angry when I see her replying emails to her papa or when she is blogging! But weird thing is, im allowed to read everything once she’s done.

What’s s/he like at home?:

Errm, she’s really messy. Especially when its near exams time, her mess will be more then mine!!!! And then she leaves all of it for me to clean!! But she’s also really nice, likes to cook good for and bake nice things for me!

What’s s/he like at work/school?:
I’ve only been same class with her in primary school and first year med school. But she’ s hardworking I guess,now she likes to take notes in lectures.

Describe his/her room:
Its our room anyways right! Hehe. She has a lot of stuff in her room, a lot of soft toys of all different shapes and sizes. Has a lot of stuff from her family too, like their pictures. It gets quite messy at times, as we makan there, and a lot of notes fly here fly there!

What’s his/her best friend like?:
Michelle Soh? Don’t really know her well I guess, we got talk abit here and there lah. She’s nice I guess, and dear always mentions how they’re similar, like how they both have 2 sisters. Lolz.

Have you met his/her exes?:
Nope, dar says im her only one!

Do his/her parents like you?:
I hope so!!! Hehe. Shud be la hor, they got reply me back when I msg them happy fathers or mothers day! And im invited along to their family outings quite often, like going makan, home bbq, Singapore science centre, night safari, and many many more.

What’s the first thing s/he would do or say if s/he fell down and scraped their knee:

Hehehe. She would just look at me first with her puppy eyes. Then oni will she cry! Happened before in Taylors, when she fell into the longkang.

what would s/he do in an emergency situation with other people involved?:

wat kinda emergency exactly.. call the important numbers I guess, but dar wouldn’t noe the numbers I think.. like police, ambulance,or fireman . Or if it is accident, she will go help! Cuz she noes first aid and recently passed the first aid test!

Which shop would s/he spend the most time at in a shopping mall?:
Errm, depends what she is looking for I guess. But she frequently goes to shops like Jay Jays, Supre, and reject shop!!

what would s/he have for a typical breakfast?:

Errrm, we used to eat cereal, now no more dy. Then got eat pau oso,, but most of the time, we both don’t eat breakfast! Depends what time we wake up I guess. Or a glass of cold milk will do for her. Our meals usually vary la, can have hard boiled, half boil eggs oso. Or eggs bacon. Anything.

Where would s/he want to go for dinner?:

Fine dining! Or a seafood buffet, which I def am not fan of.

What kind of movie would s/he choose at the cinema?:

Hehe. Twilight kind, or harry potter. Or romantic movies!

Describe his/her taste in music:

Errm , she listens to all I guess. Whatever that’s on radio, no particular taste.. She likes whatever other people like, like jason mraz and taylor swift! And yinyang!

If s/he wasn’t going out with you, who would s/he be going out with?:

She says robbert burger pattyson.

What item in his/her wardrobe would you like to burn:

Nothing I guess. She just has a lot of pointless stuff in her closet which she doesn’t wear,or have only worn once. Mebe just burn whatever she’s not using, cuz her cupboard is really packed! And then theres still a lot of jackets in a luggage, cuz theres no space dy!

What is s/he good at?:

Dancing, running, although its been awhile since ive seen her done either one. She’s also good at cooking and baking, yum yum!

What is s/he totally horrible at?:

Rapping and singing along to songs. She pretends she noes the lyrics, but only noes the last words of every line. So she will mumble the start wan, like when she raps along to the real slim shady!

What’s something about him/her that is annoying/infuriating?:

She’s quite particular about her cooking, and then scolds me if I do something slow or wrong, like cracking eggs or chopping up garlics!

What’s something that you two fundamentally disagree on?:
Hmmmmm.. that twilight is a lousy movie?? Orrr.. hmmm.. that its okay to eat instant food when near exams time??? Orr..that maria ozawa is a nice person???

What’s something that you two agree whole-heartedly on?:

That Megan fox is pretty!!! Hehe. And that we both love each other a lot a lot a lot??

Is s/he possessive?:

Abit ar, but now less ady I think, since she lets me play basketball or soccer anytime I want without complaining. But its good to be possessive ah, that shows that ure wanted rite.

Why would s/he succeed in life?:

Because she works hard and puts a 100% effort in whatever she does, and aims for perfection. That’s why she gets upset when she cant do her exams mar.

what is the coolest gift that s/he has ever given you?:

My reflexion filter! And my adicolor of course! Nothing beats that! Was eyeing it for super ages.

What does s/he avoid at all costs?:

Avoids telling people her opinion sometimes. Last time she was afraid of calling jetstar or whatever airlines to change her flight, but now more brave dy ah.

What does s/he spend the most money on?:

A lot of pointless items when grocery shopping. Like, mayonnaise to make fruit salad but oni make once! Or that thing that tasted like babies food!

Describe his/her typical sunday:

Waking up in the morning, maybe we both go out to do some grocery shopping, do some laundry. And spend time working on her PBL since he has closing tuts on Monday! Prepare home cooked dinner, while watching masterchef.

Why would s/he be dangerous?:

She can throw my laptop on the floor more then once, and throw scissors at the wall until got hole.

What’s something about him/her that would surprise all of his/her friends?:

That she has a bit of a temper?? Like, when she throw my laptop down until now so slow!!!!

What do you love most about him/her?:

The fact that she makes me smile with ease. And she’s just so cute and adorable, and fuzzy, and round, like a peach. Or how she’s warm, and round, like fresh pau.

The biggest lesson you have learnt from loving your soulmate:

She has thought me to love. And I’ve learnt to control my temper better I guess! I used to get angry pretty easily wan.

No comments: