Wednesday, July 22, 2009


Reached Sydney at 10 smtg in the morning, and the was looking around for Andrew, but couldnt find him anywhere.

Then I saw this skinny, botak man in a cap smiling and walking towards me.
AHHHH!!!

Stupid bi cut his hair. =(
But its okay lah, getting used to it, feels like im going out with a new guy anyway. hahaha

We took a train to central station, and check-ed in to our hotel. Then we headed for lunch at Din Tai Fung. My tummy was a little upset, so I ate abit, and he whacked everything else.
I get this pain everytime I fly though, wether or not I eat everything served. sigh




Xiao Long Bao. not bad!! =)




Then we went back cause I needed some Li Yu on my tummy, and I slept for a while. Didnt get to sleep much on the plane this time. So felt like I was floating here and there.

At 4pm, we headed out to explore Sydney!
walked all the way to Darling Harbour.. but since we werent that hungry yet, we sat down and laughed at the little seagulls running around, talked, gossiped.. haha
It was a very nice n sweet moment for me because its been sooooo long since we had nothing else to do but just talk and enjoy each others company.

Finally, after price and menu surveyin ( so ex lah there! ) we decided on this little restaurant. One appetizer and one main meal for the both of us. I belanja-ed him. His birthday dinner! hehe

We shared this baked mushroom. yum yum
And for the first time, i ate western style duck breast!
Very nice... Mash potato was very very nice too.


Then off we walked to get some ice cream! This was yummy, and the serving was so huge!
Brownie fudge smth .. We shared this while walking back to the hotel.

The next morning, we headed out to look for some nice brunch, but everything was open yet =( and the hotel check out time was 11am, so we just stopped by this place for a simple breakfast. Bought some sushi because it looked so good! better than newies one..


Overall, time passed so fast! But I really had fun. =)

Its been a few days since class started, but Im still in the holiday mood. yawns..

No comments: