Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I want a new blogskin!

My new fake bag. =)
Manage to catch up with friends only twice this holiday. Mainly because everyone is busy with their own family, and that we are lazy people! Hate planning anything. lol
The three of us were little girls again, as we walked through cyber zone, and nodded our heads with enthusiasm when we reached the photobooths. It was so fun! I love this feature.




Then it was time to go back. =(
Was a little sad, but i didn't cry this time around. I had a long nice break with them, so no complains at all. =)
Me and Vernesse. See our swollen eyes? Both of us had to get an allergic reaction the day I flew off! It was so funny! I think it was the new Peri-peri flavoured twisties mum and I got in giant the other day. Both of us ate some, and poof! swollen eyes, coughing, and runny noses immediately! Nessy was worse though, eyes swollen like mad.



No photos of Kay because she said she didnt look nice that day. -.-


Our last dinner of the trip, one of my favorite cuisines, Korean. =)

I miss home already, but I'll be back in 4 months.
Love lots,
Dee

No comments: