Sunday, July 05, 2009

Couple Meme I got from reading Pink Pau. ages ago...

Tell us about the first time you met and your first impression of him/her:

The first time I met him was probably somewhere in primary school. I cant remember exactly but my first impression would probably be so CUTE!

What’s a weird habit or quirk that s/he has?

He has this phases where he likes to just blurt out words or phrases. Like at one time is was BUUYAAA, or like random lines from rap songs.

What makes him/her sad?:

When Im upset, when he doesn’t perform well in basketball or football, when our plans don’t happen, when his baby car gets scratched!

What makes him/her angry?

When I WHINE AND WHINE! He doesnt get angry easily at others though.

What excites him/her?

New recording equipment, futsal, basketball, football, watching Liverpool, erm me! hahaha

Tell us something funny about him/her:
He is a big dong head sometimes. Hahahaha.
There was once we ordered takoyaki in KL, and he actually went up to the shop and actually thought that the plastic sample on the table was actually real and ours.
Oh. There was another time he was calling OPTUS for me, and when they asked for this phone number, he read out the OPTUS customer service number which was on the paper he was holding, TWICE! Heheheh
He is a funny man. A lot more stories!

What’s s/he like at home?

Malaysia home : Hmm.He’s not trouble, definitely. Tidy, surprisingly.
Aussie Home : MESSY LIKE A PIG! I am equally as untidy, so im quite worried about our future home. hee
What’s s/he like at work/school?:
He’s good at school. Very likeable and friendly. Responsible too, esp when it comes to teamwork.

Describe his/her room:

His room in Malaysia : has a big queen size bed, with a nice sliding door wardrobe, and a nice dressing table ( hahahaa) with pictures and him and his family every where. All his mothers work lah! Yellow walls with wooden furniture. Very cosy!

What’s his/her best friend like?:

Erm. I don’t know who exactly is his best friend, but im guessing chia khuan as they have been friends since primary 2?
CK is nice, always calling me sis, and seemed nice during our Malacca trip! But I don’t like him because he didn’t bring us for satay celup.

Have you met his/her exes?:

No exes. =) Though he did like someone else before. And I remember cursing the bus which had her name on it. hahahaha

Do his/her parents like you?:
I think so. We have dinner here and there, and his mummy calls here and there! Daddy seems nice too. But maybe they hate me now because Im not going back to celebrate babys birthday.

What’s the first thing s/he would do or say if s/he fell down and scraped their knee:

F*CK, C***I

what would s/he do in an emergency situation with other people involved?:
hmm. I think if I was there, he would be a blur pig. But he seems fine when others are around. He wouldn’t be the one ordering people around, but he would be a good hand! =)

Which shop would s/he spend the most time at in a shopping mall?:
Any sport shops to look at shoes, jerseys, and his trademark shorts. Haha
Or game shops to look at PS3 games. He does this EVERYTIME we go shopping, but he doesn’t get anything.

what would s/he have for a typical breakfast?:
if he could. Leng yong pao all the way! But he likes hungry jacks breakfast too.
Oh oh. Peanut butter and jelly sandwich used to be his favourite.

Where would s/he want to go for dinner?:
In Malaysia.he would have his hokkien mee at TAISON. That is his favourite.. hawker center bah.. to have his char kuey teow too.
In Newcastle, he likes thai, dominoes, hungry jacks, KFC

What kind of movie would s/he choose at the cinema?:
Any super hero movie! Action movies!

Describe his/her taste in music:
rap rap rap all the way

If s/he wasn’t going out with you, who would s/he be going out with?:
Erm. I don’t know.. I cannot picture him with anyone else but me!

What item in his/her wardrobe would you like to burn:
His adidas beige track pants, and his beige stripey shirt. Oh, and that cigarrete ashes colour baju he wore for his installation day I think.

What is s/he good at?:
He is good at making me laugh =) he is good in sports, making friends..

What is s/he totally horrible at?:
Being a hopeless romantic which I pray for everyday. Hahaha
He is horrible at slicing meat, takes like a few hours to cut a piece of meat up =p, horrible at a lot a lot of things lah! Hehe so cute.

What’s something about him/her that is annoying/infuriating?:
I hate it when he forgets to tell me he is coming back late. I hate it when he doesn’t want to drive to the gym! I hate it when he is so thrifty!
But I guess that is good when it comes to me, balance mah!
Oh. I CANNOT STAND IT WHEN WE STUDY TOGETHER AND HE STARTS RAPPING/MUMBLING beside me. I hate it when he puts on the earphone and I start talking to someone who cant hear me. =(

What’s something that you two fundamentally disagree on?
I remember there was something, but i cant remember what.


What’s something that you two agree whole-heartedly on?:
That no religion is the right one, and that all is equal. =)
That we both love each other and that we are the right one for each other.

Is s/he possessive?:
he used too! But definitely less now because im old and ugly. hahaha

Why would s/he succeed in life?:
Because he has a heart of gold. =) and because he is really quite responsible as he grows older. But he needs to be abit more outspoken on things he isn’t happy about.

what is the coolest gift that s/he has ever given you?:
my juicy couture handbag. Wheeeeee. And donkey our hamster =)

What does s/he avoid at all costs?:
Watching harry potter with me. Watching twilight with me. =( watching any girly movie with me.
He always avoids trouble. That’s for sure! Hehe.
Oh. One thing I love about him is how he doesn’t like to drink till he gets wasted and all. =)

What does s/he spend the most money on?:
my birthday presents! Hee.
And his usuals lah, shoes, games, recording equipments..

Describe his/her typical sunday:
We would probably wake up late, go out for lunch or dinner.. watch a movie on the laptop maybe, and watch tv! Play PS3 games, and when I feel like it, exercise lor! =)
But a typical Sunday near the exams. Wake up study eat sleep.

Why would s/he be dangerous?:
Because he is very fierce when I make him very angry. Hate it!

What’s something about him/her that would surprise all of his/her friends?:
That when he is with me, he is a lovable, fuzzy, manja baby. *sayang sayang*

What do you love most about him/her?:
That he is loyal to me, that he loves me with all his heart. And that he wants to spend the rest of his life with me.
I love it then im his only one, just like how he is my only one.
I actually love every bit of him lah, especially his smell, which I miss sooo much.

The biggest lesson you have learnt from loving your soulmate:
That fairy tales and true love really do exist.

No comments: