Monday, July 13, 2009

l.o.v.e

5 reasons why I love you more and more each day


1. You held me close and never let me go during the whole concert so I wouldn't have to squeeze and had my own little space from others

2. You actually washed my leftover laundry and folded them :)

3. You encouraged me to extend my stay here even though u were pretty lonely yourself

4. You immediately comment on my status and facebook when I complain u don't! Lol

5. You never fail me to me smile each day

I miss you baby. Am quite shock that we haven't quarreled over the holidays! Lol. Must be the lack of communication!


Going back to Newcastle on Friday. Mixed feelings once again.

Happy that I passed
Happy that I get to see him again after nearly 4 weeks.
But sad that I have to leave home and family behind.





No comments: