Saturday, December 02, 2006

Its December

~Andrew~
Its December already!! time passes so fast when all I wanna do is just take everything slowly.. Ive not been posting for awhile now as I followed dear's family to genting during the week.. the plan was to put up there for 2 nights, but in the end we ended up staying there for 4 nights due to certain problems..crazyness!! 4 nights in Genting!! it was still fun tho.. considered it as a well earn rest after all the studying Ive done.. =D self bagi wan.. hehe.. and I finally managed to sit the corkscrew.. no, its not that Im scared of the ride or anytin.. its just that on the past 2 ocasions that Ive been to Genting ,the ride was either on maintenance or the que was hella long... im a sucker for roller coasters if yall dont know, so was pretty glad to sat the ride that has eluded me for awhile.. lolz.. the ride itself wasnt much tho, but can tahan la.
one thing I dont like bout Genting tho, is the fact that Im always falling sick whenever I go there.. dunno wheter its coincidence or what la.. so now Im down with the flu and sore throat.. tried to get some sleep, and when I realised I wasnt getting much better, I decided to wake up.. that explains why Im awake at 7am..
alright, off to surf around smore.. peace out peoplez

No comments: