Monday, April 28, 2008

Food and Loads of work to be done...

When mum came to visit last week, she made me my all time favourite, Mee Hoon Kueh. It was sooo yummmy, and so goood. =) Thank you so much mother. I absoultely love everything about meehoonkuih lor. the soft dough, the salty ikan bilis, the plump chinese mushroom..

Only thing missing was "mani chai" . lol. dont know how its spelt like. But this vege wasnt that bad either.

Also, in Sydney, we managed to buy this satay thingy. you know. that smelly rounded piece of fish (maybe) . soo nice! I like Sydney lor.



Mum making my mee hoon kuih. The kitchen was squeaky clean when she was around!

She also prepared Steamboat. we called weiyang and yueen mun along only because it wasnt halal.



See. we even manage to find the gluten balls in sydney!
Hm. I keep telling myself I should work harder and harder. But I keep slacking. I think I should stop connecting my laptop to the internet while I study! Hm. Thats a pretty good idea because I get soo distracted everytime the laptop is in front of me.

No comments: