Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Home Sick

Mum just left for Malaysia this morning, and I actually cried alot. Sigh.
When will I ever grow up?
Saying goodbye was never easy for me, even when I went to KL to study two years ago..
I remember the first few nights alone in KL. I cried myself to sleep, and it was really hard because I didnt want to wake Lyn & Xin up as I was pretty embarassed of myself, not being able to be as independant as them.
I remember reading my Dad's message. He said " I never knew I would miss you this much"
Tears just flowed because my dad was always going on and on about how he cannot wait for me to leave home. =p
I remember my last night at home in JB during new years eve two years ago. Mum, Kay & Nesse and I were crying out eyes out because I was going to KL the next day. And they were even following me up! lol
I cry every single time I say goodbye to my family.
Thats how much they mean to me. People say that I should enjoy myself here in Australia, travel around, dont go home during the holidays.
But I just dont see why I shouldnt go home. Because home is where the heart is. Home is definitely where my heart it.
Thank you mother, for coming all the way here, lugging your heavy luggage, filled with ikan bilis, just so you could make "mee hoon kuih" for me. Thank you for bringing herbs for me to make yummy nutritious soup. Thank you for bringing instant noodles, and my marshmellow socks to keep my feet warm at night.
and most importantly,
Thank you for coming, and bringing home, all the way here for me.
Mummy is the best. Daddy is the best.
I cried like a baby when u left. =(
One more hour before you reach KL mum, hope you had a good flight, and take good care of youself. I love you!! Till I see you again, in 2 months time that is..
I MISS HOME SO MUCH NOW!!!!!!
='(
oh well. time to hit the books and make my daddy and mummy proud.
Missing the little sisters as well.. *wink wink* Hope you both love the presents we bought you!!

No comments: