Sunday, April 13, 2008

Kitchen Nightmares

I love my boyfriend because he kills cockroaches.
Hm.. There were so many things I wanted to blog about, but everytime I decide to sign in to Blogger.com, I forget everything. Been really angry about the whole cooking thingy, because I wanted to cook curry yesterday. Prepared everything, and when I was done, I realised that the curry powder was already fso irresponsible about so many things lately, it just pisses me off. From now on, I wont procastinate. All dishes should be washed everyday, after the meal. Kitchen should be sparkly clean very night. Toilet should be clean!! (its the boyfriends turn lor)
Oh oh..
Mum mite be coming down to Newcastle to visit me on Tuesday! That is if her VISA is corrected and finalised. =D She was suppose to come today, but there was a slight problem in her VISA. So I will just have to wait and pray that everything goes well. It will be soo much fun! =)
Havent been doing alot of fun things for the holidays. Been studying extra hard yesterday because Mum might be coming down, and I doubt I will have alot of time to study, with all the shopping, cooking, and hanging out we will be doing.
OH! Two days ago, Yueen Mun , her friends and I went for this Body Jam class at the gym. Its like a fusion of dance and aerobic for exercising purposes. It was so much fun! Though I probably look really akward, because we were just learning the steps there and then. That was when i realise it has been so damn bloody long since I actually danced and enjoyed myself so much! Was feeling all refreshed and nice after the session.
But. When I woke up the next morning, I couldnt move at all! My body was aching, even my chest muscles, because we had to do this "popping" movement with our chest so many times. Lol. Its all better now! Might follow Yueen Mun for another session tomorow. Hopefully I have the drive to go and exercise lar. Been feeling so lazy now. Was thinking of sumggling mum in for one lesson! That would be fun! Cant wait for all the nice food she is going to cook for me.. *drools*
But we are probably going to Sydney for a few days before coming back to Newie. Mum doesnt seem to happy about spending all her days here in my place. GRR. =P
So I thought of bringing her to the Sydney Fish Market, then some shopping at Chatswood? I dunoe! Im not really sure actually! Will probably start planning if her VISA is approved lah.
Since lunch was just thrown away into the bin, Dear and I agreed on going for some dimsum at Peking later. =) Hurray!

No comments: