Saturday, May 03, 2008

Everytime I come here to blog. I realise I have nothing to blog about. haha.
I need inspiration! I need to actually do something fun sooon!!
grr.

But I doubt it lah. I have again discovered the wonders of the library this year. I shall spend more time there to really study as much as possible for the coming exams. Oops. I meant exam.

I really have to pass this paper. I really want to move on to next semester. I really want to graduate in 5 years time.

Just spent the last 2 hours changing bed sheets. Washing last nights dishes, doing laundry, hanging up clothes. cleaning up some mess. Im still not done tidying up my room. But I have the sudden urge to sit on my desk and be a good student.

I want to rearrange the furniture in my room please! Bi, help me?

No comments: