Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Following the trend. No?

These photos were take during the MYSUN Beach Party.
though the beach was probably about half a km away. lol
You know how its like the trend now, to jump and take pictures of you mid-air.?
I was overly enthusiastic when I found a nice background, and a "pro" photographer with like super hug lens camera lingering around the party. grins.
I manage to pull in a few people to share the embarassement of jumping into air a few times. Including the second guy from the left, who I didnt know existed even now. I didnt even pull him. He joined in.
The pictures turned out really great. We were all in the air. BUT! Im kinda embarassed because he also had frames of us before and after the jump.
and you can see the horrifying, embarassing enthusiasm just spill out from me.
BEFORE
see how my arms are flying behind. omg.. i look sooo..

PRE DEPARTURE
*cover face*
REACHING UP HIGH!

SUPER COOL LANDING.
as if i was superwoman or something.

how i regret asking the "pro" cameraman to take these pictures for us. Now they are going to put these pictures up on a website for everyone to share and see. I hope they dont take notice of the small, superwoman in red.
sigh.

No comments: