Tuesday, May 27, 2008

"Success is my only motherfukin option, failure's not" - Eminem

Hopefully, by the time Im in the exam classroom ( we dont do in hall wan, pro rites), I'll be in such a mindset.. Rightnow Im not..pkm.. 2 more weeks exam smore.. Atleast its study break now, so its time to work harder..

I always thought ang mohs were stupid people, but it doesnt look like it.. But then, my fren from Monash KL told me that they all (engineering course) took same test as the ang mohs, and 50% of Malaysians got full marks, while 50 % in Australia fail.. Hmmmmm, maybe all the smart ass study medic.. die la if thats the truth.

Ohyea, tommorow I'll be having my semifinal basketball match. This time Im in an all Malaysian team, and we made it thru the season with only 2 defeats ( 1 and 2 points deficit each).. I would say that making it to the semis is already a good achievement, cuz last year I played in the same league (but in a different team) and we didnt even manage a victory. Hopefully we can make it to the finals, but the opponent tommorow's tough, the last time we met them we won by just a point, after having been down by almost 10 points I think.. will update soon bout it larz..

Ohyea, happy 55 months dear!!! I wish I could take you out shopping and all, b ut we both got exams ! Promise you I will once everythings done yeapz!

No comments: