Sunday, May 18, 2008

Kaytrieese

My younger sister Kay
This little sister of mine is abit "weird" in her own way..
She is tough and mature on the outside, but really sensitive and little in the inside.
This beautiful sister of mine is going through what every teenager goes through at a point in their lives. Peer pressure, addicition to the internet, boy troubles.. u name it!
But I really want her to know that she is a special, lovable and all of us in the family loves her to bits
Yes. She may be rude to us at times
Yes. She may be extremely stubborn at times
Yes. She may be sooo stingy at times
Yes. She may say things to hurt us inside.
But you know what , which sister isnt like that? I yelled at her, I made her upset, I secretly laughed at her when she gets punished, I was so relieved when she got 6A'S (HAHA),

I love her so much, and I wish that she could be as close to me, as I am close with the little smart-ass brat in the family. =)
I miss having good times with Kay, miss being your elder sister..
And I just really want to tell you, that u honestly deserve the best. Im not just saying this coz u are my sister. But u are so compassionate, and when u make friends with anybody, u try your very best to be the best for them.

And im telling you again, that nobody deserves u, unless they appreciate every single thing you do for them. And please! Listen to me for once lah! Let me knock some sence into you as a bigger sister.

You are so beautiful!

You are so much fun and laughter


You are so sweet and caring


You are smart
You are passionate


You are humble
You are so ke ai!!


You are so loving that only a guy with a huge heart (hu cares bt height) is good enough for you.

Last but not least, always keep this in mind. You are Kaytrieese Tee. You deserve better, you deserve only the best. Dont let anyone bring you down, and dont allow anyone to think that they can affect you so badly. Most importantly, dont let anyone think badly of u. Just because, u are Kaytrieese.
my awesome sister....
ps: Nessy, you are awesome too. =)
Love you both so much. Its hard being a jie jie and seeing you mei mei's upset and down.
super duper big hug hug

No comments: