Thursday, May 08, 2008

of Pretty Ribbons & Dreamy Chocolates..

I have no idea what had gotten into us as we decided to splurge on chocolates today. =)
Havent tried any because I have a huge ulcer yet again. And since I want to enjoy every single piece of chocolate, Im gona wait! Yes! Patiently... =)
I cant tell you wether its good or not, but Andrew just ate one, and he said it was pretty good. so much for waiting for me, dear.
I think this baby cost us.. AUD 9.96. Not sooo expensive lah, I think there are at least 20 pieces inside.
I had my eyes on this chocolates when I saw them in the Big W catalouge. Its really cute because this chocolates are inspired by real desserts. There's creme brulee,macaroons, Tiramisu, Lemon Tarts, Brownies, Meringue, and chocolate logs.
It costs us.. AUD12.84. But we kena cheated. Coz it was selling for AUD 11+ in woolies. grr
We bought the smaller version because I wanted to buy something irrelevantly nice. =)

TA-DAH!

my new collection of ribbons! I dont know why.. but I really really wanted this? I have no idea what I could use it with, but I already used on of them as a hairband. lol. 40 rolls of ribbons just for

AUD 29.84! Its a little pricey lah. but i dont care. I dont do ALOOOOT of shopping anyway. Ive got so many favourites already. Cant wait for my hair to grow longer, then I can tie them with prett ribbons. lol. But seriously, I dont know what else I can use them as.


Si-beh bored me, decided to make a banner for myself. So baby-right. Waste money go print, then stick on nice wrapping paper. hehehe. I found my love for oreo's returning after looking at oreo cheesecakes recipe a while ago.. yumms. but now cannot eat because of stupid ulcer.

This is the first time I actually think my phone is still pretty after 2 years.
Decorated it with a few pearly heart stickers i got from Korea.


klar.. wasted 30 minutes writing this post. =)
Baby want to read my post mah. hahaha.
ps, HAPPY BIRTHDAY XIN!! =)

No comments: