Sunday, October 30, 2005

Come n past

~Andrew~
EC's Installation Day has come and passed, and ive finally relinquished my president post..sobz sobz... its really weird when i looked back , and realise that time has been passing by hella fast.. everyday ive been thinkin bout this, and it seems like every memory is just a day old.. just last year I was installed into this post, and me n the guys crashed at zone for a nite, walkin around in the middle of the nite like idiots, and gambling till we all slept.. im gon miss the wacky stuff we did.. ya prolly shocked ar..? im normally not as emo.. haha.
So yea, todae was preddy good..the new B.O.D. did a pretty good job.. and for those that dont know , I performed for the last time today (school functions oni ar...tak kira outside gigs) .. it was sort of an impromptou appearance la, since I was only made aware of it when I arried at the hall.. but we performed an old song, Fly Away, so I kinda roughly knew the lyrics.. and yeap, it went well, PA system was much better this time..
When the function was bout to end, all of the old B.O.D. were gathering and just reflectin on the past year.. Every1 was feelin weird as this is kinda like our last interact function or smth liddat.. and when I see the new B.O.D. cleaning up, all discussing bout wer to lepak after the function ends, it just seems all so like us last year.. They're gon be havin 1 hell of a time , no doubt fo sure...
After today, I doubt I'll b seein some of the faces anymore.. Gotta move on and start making new frens nxt year in taylors..and after a year i gotta make new ones again.. how emo am i gettin man..?? haha
nvmz, we all have made some plans once SPM is done.. hopefully, every1 is steady and dun pul out like last time..
aite, Imma stop here i guess.. Notting else to write bout.. guess Ive wrote quite a long entry this time.. take care every1.. byez

No comments: