Saturday, October 08, 2005

hmmm

~Andrew~
i decided to visit this site today, and suddenly, BAM!!! its workin again.. weird eh...? i really miss writin rubbish here since its one of the best ways to kill time in my opinion.. i've actually gone on a movie spree recently, constantly downloadin movies while my pc's on.. since u've got broadband ,might as well make full use of it right.. ?? managed to catch The Longest Yard last week.. pity Chris Rock aint the main character cuz he's my fav actor of all time.. lol.. nonetheless, its still a great movie.. u know its funny since adam sandler's innit.. Only prob is courtney cox appeared for the first 5 mins or so only.. damnit.. :D jpjp baby..
and i just watched Guess Who earlier today..show's starring Bernie Mac and Ashton Kutcher.. another wacko combo..romantic comedy type of movie, so i guess its suitable for all those couples ... I mean, even if this kinda movies suck, couples will still love it as long as there's a crying scene, and then a make up and kissing scene.. it's always the same formula..
hmm, wat else can i say..?? dah lama tak blog, dah tak biasa... ohyea, my add math's 57.. piece of rubbish!!! u shud see the amount of careless mistakes ive got... and to make it all worse, parents are hella mad at me for gettin so low.. ended up wid a bunch of quarrels.. yeap ,i'm hot tempered but thats just who I am.. i just explode at certain moments and everyone around me's gon feel my wrath.. i guess its cuz im too much of a nice guy, so I simpan everything in me till some1 sets this timebomb off.. thats why im tryina learn of ways to put all this anger in..any ideas..? lol..
ohyea, 2 more months or so..and countin!!! HOPEFULLY, if my trial results atleast get 50 la, i'll be headin to taylors.. i cant even find a place to stay tho.. most of my friends pulled out of the idea recently and wont be headin to taylors cuz of certain reasons.. that just leaves me alone , in a huge ass college.. I could stay with my aunt, but i cant even drive yet.. she stays bout 15 mins drive from the college.. Im against the idea of stayin in a hostel.. I just hate makin new frens.. wat if they all tak bertanggungjawab,den no1 clean the toilet.. lol.. aiyar...all guys anywayz, how clean can it get rite.?? dad brought up the idea of me sharin a place with gals,to my suprise..lol.. he says it'll be ok as long as i dun stay in the same room with gals.You shud see how stunned i was when he said that.. I mean, my parents def have never been supportive towards the fact that I have a gf, which forces me to hide the fact from em..They're still uncivillized in the relationship world i guess,sicne back than mebbe all marriages were arranged..lol.. they shud step outside the house and look around abit la. so they can realize that almost every teen has a partner or soulmate right now..
aite,imma end ma post here..gotta go study.. damn...looks like ive typed hella alot today..just got the mood to la.. =) take carez every1..

No comments: