Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I think blogging is dying out... No1 updates their blogs anymore (unless your name is kennysia or nicolekiss or dawnyangclapbangkiss), blog hopping doesnt keep me as occupied, and even when I am free, I dont feel like blogging. Blame it on me not having a camera hence being unable to post any pictures up, and also because my life has been pretty much the same. Shud ask dear to blog more, she's the one bringing a camera everywhere. hmmmmm..






Anyways, this is the game that I have been playin on my PS3 until my 2 weeks old system decided to screw itself in the backside. Ended up making a trip to Singapore to repair it, and its prolly gon be a week before its done I think. Harap harap la my save game still intact in the HDD, onot must spend another 6 hrs getting to the point where I stopped. Whats weird is that googling the problem that I had with my Ps3 came up with very few results, which meant that I was one of the few unlucky people to have a defect in their set.


On another note.. my good ol fren Theenesh left for the United States last Sunday. Sitting in an airplane for 7 hrs or so to Aussie is bad enough, and this guy has to prolly spend a day travelling with all the transits and stuff.





Just realised got orb in the picture I thinks. lol. Anyways, had a small bbq gathering at his place.. I remember him as the guy that sat beside me on the first day of sec 1, and then drawing a You'll Never Walk Alone logo on his table. Liverpool for life.. gyeaaaa. Whats funny is that he's one of the first from our group to be studyin overseas.. Most of us are still in JB, which means theres always people to lepak withs.





Dearrrrrrr.. you still sleeping ar? 11.21 am dy leh

No comments: