Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy O8 everyone! =)

Dear's post was basically how my year was, minus the whole studying, and exams part.
My new year eve was spent not partying (harhar) but in my home sweet home with the best family I could wish for. We had our own *frying+steamboat* dinner which was really good, and spent the whole few hours before 12 playing the wii!
Baby was nice enough to come over to my place to spend our first new year together.
We stayed up for supper, and played wii till 2 smth in the morning, and then we decided to watch X-Men 3! I was really really sleepy bt then, so I slept. =(
Dar said we would wake up early to play more wii and finish X-Men, but the next morning, we woke up at 7, 8.30, 10 and finally 11. lol. Was kinda mad coz he had to go home soon, and we wasted the morning sleeping.. =) Bt oh wells, I was being childish lor.

So we managed to watch the rest of XMen before bi went home to have lunch with his family.
Here I am, still in my pjays ( 2.18pm) looking back on such a wonderful year.

Yes, there were many obstacles which I had to go through.. But I guess I have nothing to complain about because I was able to spend 6 beautiful months with my family.

I wanna thank God for blessing me with such a wonderful life.. I could never ask for anything more.
Great family, great friends, and a great boyfriend.
Im definitely excited to seee what the year 2008 will be for me! Hopefully it dosent involve another 7 months at home !! Teehee.

Happy New Year everyone... =)

No comments: