Friday, January 18, 2008

Today was just another really lethargic day for me.. Yawns. I think the only eventful thing I did today was walk all the way to SKST, to pass my little sister her lunch.
I was complaining last night about how she was acting so bratty that she needs lunch from home, and how hot it was going to get if I had to walk all the way there, and wouldnt it be easier she just bought food from the canteen... yada yada yada

So today when I woke up, I spent the morning with babe thru webcam, and then at 11.20, i took a bath, ready to bring my lil princess her lunch. Then my maid said my mum told her Vernesse didnt want me to bring her lunch, and that she could buy her own food at school. Hm, felt a lil guilty d.. So i called my mum and asked her why nessy didnt want lunch. Mum told me she didnt state a reason, and when she asked her wether it was because jie jie made noise, Nessy said no ar.
SIGH. GAZZILION TIMES GUILTY LOR..

Felt so bad. Even though nessy can be a pain sometimes, this lil sister has a heart of gold when it comes to family. Love tt lil girl so muchie.
So I changed into jeans, walked all the way to SKST, and surprised her with a paper bag of lunchie. =)
I even stayed till she finished her food, AND changed into her PeeJay attire. lol

So anyway, the rest of the day was spent bumming around while watching American Idol auditions.


Why I love DONUTS?
because, they are really really really really yummy lar. =p
No other reasons. YAY.
And its particular sweet when u share something so lovely, with tat special someone. =)
Big Apple! pls come this sunday.

No comments: